vdaEXP will assist with any Private Elevator Violations (aka PVT Violations) that are issued by third party elevator inspectors under contract with the Department of Buildings. These violations are typically issued during routine inspections and can be considered “Hazardous” or “Non-Hazardous”.
- vdaEXP will assist with coordinating the correction of the issues listed on the PVT violation.
- Once completed, vdaEXP will provide supporting documentation that shows the work has been performed to the unit that was issued the violation.
- When requested, vdaEXP can provide a site visit.
- Documentation will be provided to the customer for proof of removal.
- Supporting Documentation may be Required by the Owner