vdaEXP will attend Environmental Control Board (ECB) OATH hearings as a registered representative on summons(es) issued by a variety of agencies.
Summons will consist of either a class 1, class 2 or class 3 violation.Class 1 Violations
- Are considered hazardous and may also be accompanied by a financial penalty from the Department of Buildings in addition to the Department of Finance.
- These Class 1 Violations requires Customers / Owners to comply with the hearing date stipulated on the issued summons or request an adjournment/new hearing date which VDA will assist with.
- These “Lessor Offenses” may require Customers / Owners to comply with the hearing date stipulated on the issued summons or request an adjournment/new hearing date.
In all Violation Cases, “vdaEXP’s” goal is to have the penalties mitigated or dismissed when possible. When Penalties are enforced, VDA Expediting Services will help you Navigate through the process which VDA will assist with.
VDA Expediting Services will:
- Request Stipulation or Mitigation whenever possible.
- Prepare all necessary Documentation
- Prepare all Required Affidavits
- File Affirmations timely to avoid Further Penalties.
- Acquire Documentation showing Proof of Removal
- Supporting Documentation may be Required by the Owner